BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

to Brisbane Airport

Assalamualaikum..... heyyy ooooo....

Guess what..?????Today I woke up very early coz I've decided to come to office as early as I can....which I did!!! 6.45 am.....insane eh?? hahahha....


Well, actually today my Indonesian friends asked for my favor to send them to Brisbane Airport as they are going back for good..wuaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I will miss you ladies.....!!! Congrates for your graduation & wish you all the best in your future undertaking......!!!


Hari ni Jumaat kan so kul 11.30 kang I will drive up to Toowomba for Friday prayer which takes about 30-40minutes to get there.....then drive back to Gatton about 30 minutes (turun bukit so laju sket..ngeh ngeh ngeh)....


emmm kejap je masa berlalu dah setahun ku kat sini...and kawan2 dtg dan pergi...and hari ni juga housemate ku akan balik juga and by end of this week I'll get a new housemate...rasanya from PNG.....anyway...my point is that, this is life....ada yang dtg ada yang pergi....and we have to bare with it....but one thing for sure....Friends For Life...walau di mana kite berada...friendship will remain..InsyaALLAH......

Brisbane Airport

0 comments: