BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

Stuffs that I've got while in Melbourne...


This one I didn't get it for free maaa..have to pay loooo, otherwise you can not get into the train or tram loo...hehe
Conference bag (like the color. Blue always my fav..geee :p)

2 in 1 pen and laser pointer..malatopss bagi free je menda ni hehehe jakun jakun..huhu


SRB Proceeding Annual Conference book (my proceeding paper was in it..hehe alhamdulillah)

A lots of colorful pen and paper clips..hehe suka nau kumpul menda ni..hehe

I don't know what it is but my friend told me that this is the stress ball (everytime you fell stress just squeeze this green stuff to move your stress to the ball..lol..tak tau le betul ke tak..kena try ni..hehehe)



4 comments:

DrKong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DrKong said...

wah..banyak ko berbelanja Shamz. Buat kenangan sendiri kan.

Anonymous said...

cool that u've put up ur traces of melbourne! heheh byk brg freee aaaa... jual balik pens tu wehh.. boleh buat duit! jual kat budak2 skolah yg innocent.. heheh :p

MoNaMaZnUm said...

haha kengkaru..i tak beli laaa..sume tu free laa sume tu dpt time conference la

haha ko ni red apron..tu menindas tu namanyaa...wakakakak...alaaa bapa sgt untungnye...bek jual begedil kan hehe