BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Morning...


I woke up early today around 3.30 am (1.30 am Malaysia) to have my instant sahur (paratha and scrabble egg). It was simple and like 5-10minutes preparation and it was delicious though. OK la as long isi perut ni. Thanks to my Malaysian & Singaporean friends who called me up to ensure that I wake up for sahur. Really appreciated your effort. May ALLAH bless you. So now here I'm am, "pok-pek" in my "StOrIeS of My LiFE". Nothing much to write about just that I've decided to do some writing work (real..!!! writing work...which I'm suppose to work on..but yet stuck with my blog...hehehe). Anyway this morning will be going to have some work at the chook farm with my friends here. So dah alang2 jaga ni better jaga terus laa..hehe...opssss ni dah azan subuh dah ( 4.33am) so I better get going and have my Subuh prayer first before terleka hehehe..So catch up with you all later



Not the real chook farm where I work. Just to show how does it look like... :)

3 comments:

DrKong said...

wah selamat bersahur Shamz. Makan telur jer lah hari ni yea.

Krul said...

salam...... sahur tempe pun sodap...
tempe goreng berlada.. pergh... sedap buat sahur..

MoNaMaZnUm said...

haha tu laa..sahur telur ngan paratha...ni baru balik keje..huhu nk tdo sat