BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thinking bout....

I really had bad day yesterday....errr actually not only yesterday, what I can say probably the whole week...?? perhaps?? I'm not blamming anyone for what I've been through lately. I would say that I'm blamming myself for what had happened....
In my life, I used to think I always wanted to do the best...give the best....accept anything..everything the best way as I can...
One thing that I think that i really made a big mistake in my life is that I always think that everything in life will end up with happy ending. I found out that I'm totaly wrong and now I realised that life doesn't always go my way (happy ending). I guess, I meant to love but NOT to be loved??
I think I have to live with that thought but yet there is no reason that I'm giving up my life..Life must go on yeahh Life must go on.
so cheer up babe..cheer up...!!!raise yourself up...!!!I know I can do it....!!! Work harder, give all your strenght to raise yourself up...do it..!!!! YESSS you can....

0 comments: