BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Amazing creatures...

Friend of mine told me that Koala spent most of their time on tree..which means, they eat on tree, play on tree, live on tree, they do almost everything on tree. Then, I wondered how do they sleep?? I keep on thinking how do they sleep until I went to the Lone Pine Brisbane Koala Sanctuary, then I got my question anwered...Just look at the picture...aren't she adorable... I wish I can sleep like that so jimat laaa tak yah beli katil hahaha

aaahhhhhh so sweet....!!!! sleep tight sweetie..


Look at her...itu macam pun boley kaaa?? macam dlm filem matrix kan?? hehe sooooo cute

I wish I can bring them back hehe...

emmm this picture might look like nothing to you. You don't have any idea what happened after I took this picture..hehe you don't want to know....and I won't tell you..hehe ok ok..i'll give you a clue...adult theme...hahaha

5 comments:

DrKong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DrKong said...

I like the Koala's when they moaning for food... hahaha

z said...

kalau Koala tu terkejut ke..tak ke terjatuh hehe

M said...

Koala ak smelly ke?

MoNaMaZnUm said...

monamaznum to kengkaru : hahah tul tu sungguh cute

monamaznum to z : kalau koala tu terjatuh maka terjatuh la dia tak kan ternaik kot uols hahaha...

monamaznum to madan : ntah laa sbb aku jakun sgt ngan koala ni bau hamis ke bau hancing kee aku dah tak peduli..lagi pun maybe aku dah biasa bau bauan ni kot..hehe dulu kambing, now lembu so setakut smelly koala tu aku imun kot hahaha