BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Greatest experience....

BISMILLAHHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM...

It has been ages since I remember I did something meaningful for myself.
Guess what??? Today, I walked to Uni...!!! Hehehe....I never did this before since I was here in Australia...What a great feelings.

At first I thought it would take me for hours to reach Uni walking but actually it only took 20-30 minutes and it was one of the greatest feelings I had in my life. It might sounds stupid or nothing much for others but it does for me. It was a great and wonderful experience.


Yeah, it's a bit tiring but it was alright though, at least at this time as it is winter season. The weather is just nice, windy and bit cold. Even it's winter I'm still sweating during the walk but at least not as much as I will during summer..hehehe

Anyway, I love with what have I done today and definitely will do it again from now on. Love doing it.


Last but not least, here are some of the photos taken during the walk.

Cheers :)

Eleanor Schonell Bridge that crossed the Brisbane River
(I use this bridge to cross the river and get to Uni)

This is the bridge I'm talking about :)

River view from the bridge

UQ Lakes bus station

One of the buses

UQ Lakes

Walking to my laboratory...

Finally arrived...

School of Biomedical Sciences, UQ St Lucia

Having a "cuppa" and there's my sexy black mobile hehe...

Great courtyard

Walking back home.... :)




5 comments:

kayla said...

it's great to hear that ur starting to enjoy walking too! mmg kena take advantage berjalan2 kat sini while weather cool sket.. kalau nak harap jalan kaki kat malaysia, kirim salam je laa... heheh.. and it's nice to see places where you go to daily :) aku nak buat gak la nanti, amik gamba of places that i often go to in melbourne pulak

MoNaMaZnUm said...

hehehe yes yes..it was one of the greatest feelings laa..mmg best..mula2 mcm ragu adakah aku mampu..ye la weyy tmpt aku tgl ni nama nye pun dh menggambarkan bentuk muka bumi nya..."Highgate Hill" so ko leh bygkan la ek..ketinggian bukit2 kat sini...faham2 je laaa Australia ni mana laa nk tarah bukit2 dia nk wat jalan...ada masa mcm nk cium jalan tar dah aku membongkok nk daki jalan ni hehehe anyway I am happy doing this...

ellyWong said...

fullamak! jalan! hebat! :D

MoNaMaZnUm said...

hahah yes yes..hebatkan saya..hahaha perasan...

ThaBiT AL-KhUFi RaHiMuLLaH said...

salam abgQu... apa khbr??? sihat x??? alhamdulillah makin hari makin ceria abgQu ini.. heheh.. rajih bangga dengan abg...

sebab tu rajih sarankan pada abg... kita kene bersabar dalam apa jua ujian yang telah diberikan... sebab dari ujian kita dapat mempertingkatkan keimanan kita serta mendisiplinkan diri dengan ketabahan..

apa2 pun rajih sellau ingat pada abg... dan rajih akan berdoa agar abg dapat kebahagiaan yang abg impikan... u are da best my bro... takecare...

salam